cut (plural cuts)
- An opening resulting from cutting.
- Look at this cut on my finger!
- The act of cutting.
- He made a fine cut with his sword.
- The result of cutting.
- He didn"t make the cut.
- (cricket) A batsman"s shot played with a swinging motion of the bat, to hit the ball backward of point.
- (cricket) Sideways movement of the ball through the air caused by a fast bowler imparting spin to the ball.
- The act or right of dividing a deck of playing cards.
- Whose cut is it?
- The manner or style a garment is fasioned in.
- I like the cut of that suit.
- A lower than normal rate.
- These hand-crafted items are yours for the cut-rate price of $19.99.
- A slab, especially of meat.
- Thatâ€™s our finest cut of meat.
- (fencing) An attack made with a chopping motion of the blade, landing with its edge or point.
- A deliberate snub, typically a refusal to return a bow or other acknowledgement of acquaintance.
3 letters in word "cut": C T U.
No anagrams for cut found in this word list.
Words found within cut: